Is there any change in your travel plan due to which you need to initiate Delta Airlines change flight? If yes, then stress not as the change policy of Delta Airlines is very simple and generous with which you can proceed for change without any hassle. Delta Airlines has always been in talks due to the incredible on-board and ground services it offers for the ease of passengers’. The airline is equipped with comfortable seating, great in-flight entertainment system, and stunning customer service. The change policy is another effort of Delta Airlines to make sure that every passenger must have a pleasurable and enjoyable journey. Give a call on the Delta Airlines change flight phone number and get all the details of this policy.
Important points related to Delta Airlines change policy
Every passenger must check out the change policy of the airline to make sure that they are making changes at the bst time. This will help them to save their money and reduce their expenses. Go through the information mentioned-below.
- If you want to change your flight within 24 hours of the flight departure, then opt for the Same-day Change.
- If you have made Delta Airlines reservations in Basic Economy, then you are not allowed to change it after the risk-free cancelation period.
- All the changes you apply on the same-day are subject to availability.
- There are two options of making same-day changes that are same-day standby and same-day confirmed. You can change your seat to another flight if your preferred seat is available in the initially bought fare class. If a same-day confirmed option is not available, you have to wait for your seat.
- Any passenger who is changing his or her flight within 24 hours of the original purchase, will not be charged with any Delta Airlines flight change fee.
- During the process of ticket change, the remaining value of your ticket will apply to your new trip. Your ticket is valid for one year.
- If you want to change your flight ticket that you have purchased from any third-party like through a vacation package or hotel, additional charges may apply.
- To change a non-refundable fare, you may have to pay $0-$500 as change fee depending upon the destination you are flying and the price difference.
- For changing refundable tickets, no change fees will be applied. Please note that the difference in fare will be charged if the new flight is more expensive than the original one. Go for Delta change flight without any fee for refundable tickets.
- If you wish to change an award flight, you will have to do it at least 72 hours prior to the flight departure. Passengers will be penalized with a change fee for this.
How to change Delta Airlines flight?
Delta Airlines facilitates passengers with different methods to change their flight, but the most preferred one is through the airline’s official site. The user-friendly interface of Delta Airlines official website makes all your work easier and you can change your flight at much ease. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the Delta Airlines ticket change process.
- Log in or Find your Trip by going to the “My Trips” option.
- Enter the asked information and retrieve your itinerary.
- Choose the flight that you wish to change.
- Apply a click on the “Modify Flight” button, followed by the “Start Flight Change.”
- Pick new flights.
- Finish the checkout procedure and pay any fare difference or change fee.
- Get your confirmation.
These simple steps will help you to pull up your booking and opt for Delta Airlines change flight without any additional efforts.